Wed, Mar 16|
Institute Mixte Remax School Tour - Mar 16 2022
Come tour our school! See what school is like in Haiti, meet staff and students, and hear about your impact on children and families!
Select A Different Date
Mar 16, 2022, 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. PDT
Shine A Light Speaker Series
Join us in a live video tour of the school YOU support.
What To Expect
We'll "meet" outside the school gates, while we wait for all guests to arrive for the tour.
Louise, HIMH Chair, will facilitate our time at the school. Paul, HIMH Community Partner, and Madame Remicile, IMR School Director, will guide us during the tour.
While at the school, we'll visit classrooms, and experience a tour of the entire grounds. You'll see how the school has changed and grown in its first 10 years of operation, and what's planned for the next necessary build!
TWO Dates To Tour the School
School operational hours are 8:30am-12:30pmEST. Two days and times are being offered.
Mar 14th - 10:00amPST/1:00pmEST.
This tour occurs after operational hours.
Mar 16th - 7:00amPST/10:00amEST.
This tour occurs during operational hours and involves teaching staff and students.
Register for one, or both, for a slightly different "visit" each time.
How To Join A Tour
- Join the tour of your choice: Mar 14th or Mar 16th
- Enter your registration details.
- Once registered, you will be sent a zoom link for your tour day and time (see technology needs, below).
Invite Friends & Family To Join Us!
Share your involvement and pride in developing and educating children and supporting families. Invite family and friends to join you on the tour! When you register, you can add up to 5 guests to come with you!
Technology You'll Need
- Zoom app to join a tour, downloaded on your smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- Camera on (or turned on) in your device that you'll be using for the tour.
- Microphone on (or turned on) in your device that you'll be using for the tour.
Need Help? Call or email us at least 48 hours before your scheduled tour. We can help get you and your device set up, and do a "dry run" zoom call with you to make sure you're all set up!